Need help finding a wheel text a photo to: 619-889-0236

Free standard shipping on all orders

Your cart

Your cart is empty

Pot Hole Claim

Can I be reimbursed by the County?

YES! Treat a pothole incident as you would any other accident; follow these steps and you may be successful in getting your money back.    

  • Document the time, date, and location of the incident. 
  • Report the pothole to the County of San Diego.
  •  Get your car repaired as soon as possible. 
  • Follow Up!